Members of the International Virginia Woolf Society receive new print issues of the Virginia Woolf Miscellany by mail. (You may opt out of this benefit if you wish. Electronic issues of VWM are available here.) In addition to the Miscellany, members
- can stand for an open officer position,
- can vote for officers in the Society
- can propose and vote on proposed topics of IVWS-affiliated MLA sessions,
- can propose a topic for and host a session of the Woolf Salon Project,
- have access to recordings (video, audio, transcript) of past Woolf Salon Project events,
- receive regular updates from the President regarding, for instance, events and CFPs,
- and can attend members-only IVWS virtual events.
The IVWS is currently investigating additional benefits that will make hard-to-locate research material digitally accessible to its members. We will update members about these develops in the future months.